Friday, February 23, 2007

Our babies

DH took this photo the other day of two of our dogs, Princess (the corgi mix) and Bella (the miniature lab). I just love it! He's a great photographer.

















This is what they looked like about a year ago...





















This is also one of my favorites...















We do love our babies...I read a post today on a woman's blog who recently brought home two puppies - she mentioned puppy breath. I just love puppy breath! Since we'll probably never have kids, this may be as close as I get to that newborn baby smell...yes, I know its not quite the same thing, but in my world, it is. I was telling DH the other day how much I missed that smell, and it may be time to bring another baby girl home...after all, Bella needs a younger playmate. He didn't go for that...not sure why. :-)

No comments: