Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Busy afternoon...

So I've spent most of the afternoon setting up this blog, and if you're wondering why there are so many items in the sidebar with links that don't make sense, its because I'm not finished yet. I've had one other blog in the past, and I gave it up because I couldn't think of anything to say. But I've forgotten how much time it takes to make this thing my own! And HTML is not my thing...its been an experience this afternoon...

Tonight I'm headed to the library to pick up about twenty more books and then home to cook and then knit. I need to make a list of things I need to get accomplished this weekend, but I'm not sure I'm motivated enough to accomplish that...motivation is something I've been lacking quite a bit lately. Anyone seen mine? Guess its on vacation or probably hiding due to the size of the action list I have going right now...

No comments: