Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Is it Just Me?

Am I the only one who has to spend inordinate amounts of time trying to find blogging tutorials on the web...especially when Blogger doesn't have the info I'm looking for? Or they might have it, but its not called what I thought it was called...

I just spent WAY too much time trying to figure out how to post that one solitary little button you see on the right...the one that says "Mason Dixon Knitalong." Not that I'm a member of that KAL yet, still have to email Christina, but honestly, should it take THAT LONG to figure it out?

It does at least explain my current knitting addiction. I'm knitting my first ballband warshcloth (yes, that's what MAK knitters call them) and purchased enough yarn yesterday at Hobby Lobby's sale to make plenty more, along with some Caron Simply Soft to make the nightie and robe. I don't know if it will work, but I'm going to try...I sure can't afford the Euroflax the pattern calls for and I haven't seen an appropriate substitute anywhere online yet.

Now if I can just figure out if our videocamera at home will take photos that are clear enough to be published, I'll be able to show you guys what I have planned. I love that my cell phone will take the photos, but I can't download them to my computer with a bluetooth...and I don't have the $$ for that either right now.

No comments: